Cod & Potatoes With Dill Sauce
This was my first time cooking cod and it came out pretty good! Of course when you add potatoes and dill sauce, you can’t go wrong.
Cod & Potatoes with Dill Sauce
Cooks in Serves 2
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 large russet potatoes, peeled thinly sliced
- 2 (6 ounce) cod fillets, rinsed and pat dry
- salt & pepper
- Optional: Dill Sauce - mix these ingredients together
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place potatoes in the skillet, and stir to coat with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 10 minutes. Remove lid, and cook for another 10 minutes, turning frequently until browned. Remove and place on paper towels.
- Heat remaining oil in another skillet over medium heat. Cook fish until golden brown (about 4 minutes per side).
- Serve fish over potatoes topped with dill sauce.
Sign up for RecipeCan to save, organize and share your recipes – click here.