Egg In A Bread Bowl
Well, I won’t be eating many of these in the next few month, with spring right around the corner. That’s a shame though, because they are delicious!
Eggs in a Bread Bowl
Cooks in Serves 2
- 2 rolls of bread (I used egg rolls)
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices of tomato
- 2 slices of Brie
- 2 teaspoons green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh sage, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350. Lay a crumpled piece of foil flat on a baking sheet.
- Dig out the insides of the rolls. Layer spinach, tomato and brie inside each roll. Crack an egg on top.
- Sprinkle onions, sage, salt and pepper on top. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
Sign up for RecipeCan to save, organize and share your recipes – click here.
This entry was posted in RecipeCan and tagged bread, breakfast, brie, brunch, cheese, eggs, eggs in a bread bowl, spinach. Bookmark the permalink.