Aloo Ki TikkiCooks in 10-15 minutes Serves 4
- 6 medium Potato, boiled and mashed
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil +deep fry
- 1 medium Onion , chopped
- 1/4 grated Cottage cheese (paneer)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Cashewnuts, crushed 6-8
- 1/2 tablespoon red chilli powder
- Add salt to mashed potatoes and knead into a smooth dough. Divide into twelve equal portions.Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and sauté onion till translucent. Cool and mix with paneer, coriander leaves, cashewnuts, red chilli powder and salt. Divide the mixture into twelve equal portions. Stuff each portion of mashed potato with a portion of the paneer mixture. Roll and shape into tikkis (roundels) of approximately two-inch diameter and half-inch thickness. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai (wok) and deep-fry the tikkis till golden brown. Drain and place on absorbent paper. Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mint chutney.
Add a Comment
You must be logged in to add a comment.