Baked TostadasCooks in 30 minutes Serves 2
- 2 tortillas (i used whole wheat, low carb)
- cheddar cheese
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 green chili, seeded and sliced
- FOR SERVING
- fresh salsa
- avocado, mashed with lime juice and salt
- greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- lettuce, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Lightly brush oil on both sides of the tortillas and sprinkle with salt. Bake on a sheet for 5 minutes on the first side and 3 minutes on the second side.
- Take baked tortillas out of the oven and spread the beans on then top with cheese. Add a few slices to chili to each tortilla. Place back in the oven until the cheese melts (5 minutes).
- Serve with salsa, guacamole, greek yogurt, and lettuce.
This recipe is liked by 1 person.
Save Baked Tostadas to your favorites by clicking the like button.
Add a Comment
You must be logged in to add a comment.