Chicken Pot Pie MinisCooks in 20 minutes Serves 10
- 1 can of flaky biscuits (10 count)
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of frozen mixed veggies
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray Pam over 10 cups and use a paper towel to grease each cup evenly.
- Place a biscuit in each of the greased cups, pressing the biscuit up against the sides, keeping an opening in the center.
- In a bowl, combine, soup, chicken, veggies, cheese, onion powder, parsley flakes, and black pepper. Stir all ingredients together to combine.
- Spoon mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before serving
Add a Comment
You must be logged in to add a comment.