Chocolate Covered Apple SlicesCooks in 45 minutes Serves 8 apple slices
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 1 12oz bag of chocolate chips (use white if using food coloring)
- food coloring (optional)
- 1 cup pretzels
- Crush pretzels using food processor or hammer + plastic bag. Place in bowl.
- Set up dipping station. Place a sheet of wax paper over plate.
- Heat up chocolate in saucepan. Add food coloring to get desired color if using white chocolate. Dip apple slices in chocolate (I used skewers to dip). Tap slices against rim a few times to get rid of any excess. Dip in pretzel bowl then place on wax paper.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Add a Comment
You must be logged in to add a comment.