Fried Noodles Wet Style Or Mee Goreng BasahCooks in 30 minutes Serves 2
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 3 garlic (diced)
- 3 shallots or 1/6 onion (diced)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chili paste
- 4 squids
- 8 king prawns
- 1 bunch Chinese chives (daun kucai)
- 3 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 bowl beansprouts
- 1 1/2 pack 410 gram noodles
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon soya sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup boiled water
- 1/2 green lime (juice)
- Heat up the cooking oil in a wok.
- Stir fry the onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the prawns & squid or you could also add some fishcakes/chicken meat/beef or cockels. Stir well.
- Add in the oyster sauce, toamto sauce and soya sauce. Stir well.
- Add in the Chinese chives (daun kucai) and beansprouts. Stir well
- Add in the water. Stir well.
- Add in the noodles, sugar, salt and lime juice. Stir well and leave for 2 minutes and dish out.
- Serves when it is still hot and wet, don’t cook too long as it will dried out the noodles.
- Garnish with thin sliced chillies mixed with soya sauce or fish sauce or green chilies pickles.
Add a Comment
You must be logged in to add a comment.