Nutella MousseCooks in 4 hours 10 minutes Serves 4
- 1 cup whipping cream, very cold
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
- In a mixing bowl, combine whipping cream and instant coffee. Refrigerate 5 minutes, then stir until coffee is dissolved.
- Add Nutella and beat mixture until soft peaks form. Scrape bowl occasionally with rubber spatula as you mix (do not worry if the mouse is soft).
- Divide among 4 serving dishes. Refrigerate for at least four hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream and raspberries when serving.
Add a Comment
You must be logged in to add a comment.