- 1 lb large strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3-4 Tablespoons powdered sugar (or sugar substitute - to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top, (enough for a hat). Clean out the whole strawberry with a paring knife, if necessary (some of them are hollow already. Prep all of the strawberries and set aside.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or Ziploc with the corner snipped off. Fill the strawberries with cheesecake mixture.
- 3. Once strawberries are filled, top with the 'hats.' Decorate according to photo.
- 4. If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving.
Add a Comment
You must be logged in to add a comment.