Sweet & Spicy Cocktail WeeniesCooks in 2 Hours Serves Enough for a Party
- 2 Pkg. Lil Smokies
- 1 Lg Bottle of Sweet Baby Rays Honey BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Worchestire Sauce
- 1/2 C. Grape Jelly
- Place Lil Smokies into a crock pot. Empty the entire bottle of BBQ sauce onto the weenies, add the hot sauce, worchestire sauce and grape jelly. Stir together making sure to coat all of the weenies.
- Cook on high for at least two hours before serving. I typically go four hours on high, then an additional two on low - this makes the weenies tender and soak up the flavor of the sauce. Keep your crock pot on warm setting to serve throughout the day.
- *Note: use a crock pot liner for easy clean-up.
This recipe is liked by 1 person.
Save Sweet & Spicy Cocktail Weenies to your favorites by clicking the like button.
Add a Comment
You must be logged in to add a comment.