Vanilla Pepsi CupcakesCooks in 30 minutes Serves 24
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter
- 2 cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 2 3/4 cups Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Pepsi
- Preheat oven to 350° and line 2 cupcake pans with liners.
- In a standing mixer, cream butter until soft, about 1 minute.
- Add sugar to mixer; continue mixing on high until mixture is fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, allowing each to fully incorporate before adding the next.
- In a separate bowl. combine flour, baking powder and salt, and whisk together.
- Slowly add flour mixture to the standing mixer.
- Once all dry ingredients have been added, turn mixer to the lowest setting and add milk and Pepsi.
- Allow to mix for another minute or 2 after both additions. Cupcake batter will be rather soupy, so don\'t get scared.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, depending on you oven, and until a tooth pick comes out clean.
Add a Comment
You must be logged in to add a comment.